Thursday 2 February 2012

To Whom it May Concern


I chose to begin today with a welcome - because even though I know that every one who strays across this has much better things to be doing - it is quite rude not to begin by giving ones greetings to those who stumble upon the road less travelled by. 

This is The Daily Scribble - which in this case is very unlikely to be 'daily' but it sounds rather more like writing than 'The Scribble' and in any case, 'the scribble' I'm sure has already been taken by one or other Marvel villain - and it will be about Writing and Books and things of a sort. 

I will post up writing prompts (which you will also find on my tumblr) and reviews (which will really just be my opinion on the various books that I read). There will be references to obscure things such as NaNoWriMo, an auspicious writing challenge that sees thousands of aspiring scribblers bleeding from their fingers as they attempt to scrawl at least 50K in the month of November. There will be literary expeditions, also known as rambles off into the vagaries of poetry. There will be 

Now you can see why I said you almost certainly have something better to do. If this is the case, I would suggest that you hurry away before a prompt catches you eye or a writer rises to tempt you into keeping him immortal. If not, then welcome, peruse at your leisure and enjoy. 

Je serai poète et toi poésie,
SCRIBBLER


No comments:

Post a Comment